Tuesday, February 28, 2012

General Info

Hey Neighbors, just some basic info for you to chew on. Yesterday I filed a complaint on the Mayor Action Center. It was in reference to the fallen tree in the Greeway north of the Pleasant Run Creek, and the potholes on Maple Ln. I also noted potholes on Poplar and Norway.
 
Today a city crew was filling potholes on Maple La, and a Parks Dept worker was looking at the fallen tree. I was quite surprised and happy to see this quick action.
 
Also I recieved an email from Barb on the Parkway about a shopping cart at the bridge and that another car went over the berm and knocked over a trail sign. I will be sending an email to Ben Hunter District 21 Councillor about alternatives in slowing traffic in that strech of the parkway. Today I took two shopping carts back to their respective businesses. A neighbor on the Parkway had a metal shopping cart out for heavy trash, which they didn't take.
 
Today I also talked to Joseph Jarzen from Keep Indianapolis Beautiful. I asked him about the tree clearing on the Greenway and he said that there are plans on doing all of the Greenways just does not know exactly when.
 
I will be sending Ben Hunter an email covering some of the issues that we are facing.
 
If anyone was wondering about the Citizens Energy working on the mains in our area, I asked some of the workers and they stated that they had to replace and add new valve shutoffs.
 
Friendly reminder..........March 22nd 7pm Next Neighborhood Meeting.
 
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment